Why God Invented Cell Phones & Put Cameras in Them

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Behold, my neighbors' driveway ...


The picture doesn't have anything to give you a sense of scale, so you'll just have to trust me that my neighbors' kids used a warm spring day, their idle hands, and some sidewalk chalk to create this masterpiece that can be viewed from low-flying aircraft. Each letter's about five feet tall. 

Their use of the exclamation point makes it all feel like an urgent command, which I find ironic, since my dog usually poops in their yard. (Yes, we pick it up.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pure brilliance.

April 11, 2010 at 6:43 AM
City Dweller Suburban Drone said...

Much better than actually finding poop on the sidewalk.

April 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Erin Bennett said...

Awesome!!

April 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM
 

2009 ·what now? by TNB